Monday, March 24, 2008

Any fool can have a trophy wife. It takes a real man to have a trophy marriage.



For: Karina and Jason

Last week I went to my first LDS temple wedding. One of the best friends I know was married for time and all eternity to a great girl.

If I had been given a chance to make a toast I would have said," Karina, everyone keeps saying how Lucky Jason is to have found you and I agree but I want everyone to know how lucky you are to have found Jason! First off he will try anything you cook for him, even cilantro cheese burgers, trust me they were BAD and he will eat it! If you ask for his opinion on the recipe he will tell you it was probably not your best idea but he eats it anyway!
When your sad he will go any distance to be there for you just to remove some of your pressure.
some things you probably don't know... he will change your car battery in the middle of the winter at 11:00 at night in the dark with a flash light.
He will listen to your absurd story's for hours and never roll his eyes!
He will share his testimony with everyone because he wants them to be as happy as he is! Now that he is married I am sure we will hear his testimony of marriage over and over!
Mark Twain said
"After all these years, I see that I was mistaken about Eve in the beginning; it is better to live outside the Garden with her than inside it without her."


Now we all know how blessed you are to have found each other....blessings to you both

0 comments: