Wednesday, November 5, 2008

And we're back.....

Ok so Blogging is not my best subject...Where did we leave off. Summer? wow uhmm well it's snowing here today so I think I missed some time in there.

Here we go...
I went home to Kansas City at the first of October to see my family, go to a reunion and oh yeah see my babe! Such a good trip! Let's do One event at a time.
Baby James is 6!
Here is the latest picture of all the nephews and niece. Really I think someone needs to have a girl...poor Alex! Anyone want to volunteer? Not it!

Aunt Lori still has it, everyone is smiling and at least on the sofa still!
Back row left to right Jon Pemberton, Jd Pemberton, Joey Mergell, Alex Conner,
Front row left to right Austin Mergell. James Mergell, Joey Pemberton and Jacob Pemberton... Missy and Uncle James have one more to join us at the end of November! Jude :-)

Grandma Dorothy made pillow cases for the "Mergell" kids...if your kid doesn't have one they will soon!

0 comments: