Saturday, December 13, 2008

On the move...again

"On the road again...can't remember why I'm on the road again..."
A favorite little song of my family is from Mother Goose Rock and Rhyme(insistently a great kids movie and if you ever find a copy it would make a great gift for yours truly)

In recent times I have found I have many people following my blog that i don't know about....
That having been said. I would like to make an announcement for those who are stalking me as my non closet friends have already heard the news!
My time to move has come again! 2 1/2 years is apparently the limit on how long I can live in any one state at any given time!
Texas here we come! Dad and Bev live there along with my Gma, an Uncle and a couple cousins. It's only 8 hours to Kansas City so that means I MIGHT make it home more often.
Utah however holds many people that are family to me. Alas it is a 20 Hour drive! So coming home to Utah will not be as feasible :-(
Before everyone starts to drown themselves in boxes of chocolate at the thought of loosing me...I will be back!!! March is for sure then Probably June. I am going to continue to work for the school so I can get paid to come visit 3 times a year! (sometimes I can be so smart)

Other than that..who knows what's next!
At the very least I will have a better chance of snagging me a cowboy! BTW for all of you who think I am such a great person, why haven't you set me up yet? I am not getting any younger :-)

Cheers everyone!

0 comments: