Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bucket List

The Bucket List
Copy and place an X by all the things you've done and remove the X
from the ones you have not, and send it to your friends (including me). Or your Blog
This is for your entire Life!

(X) Gone on a blind date (not technically but I have been on some that I wish I had been blind
(X) Skipped school (for weeks at a time)
( ) Watched someone die ( watched lost of births)
(X) Been to Canada
(x) Been to Mexico
(X) Been to Florida
(X) Been on a plane
(X) Been lost (I lost 2 years once)
(X) Been on the opposite side of the country (depends on the move)
() Gone to Washington , DC
(X) Swam in the ocean
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
(X) Played cops and robbers
(X) Recently colored with crayons (Odd but even in College we use them)
(X) Sang Karaoke? (with the 7 year olds)
(X) Paid for a meal with coins only?
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?(more times then i care to admit)
(X) Made prank phone calls
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose?(ouch)
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(X) Danced in the rain()
(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(X) Watched the sunrise with someone - the sunset
(X) Blown bubbles
(X) Gone ice-skating
() Been skinny dipping outdoors (I hate the water)
(X) Gone to the movies

1. Any nickname? Not that anyone calls to my face except Mergelette
2. Mother's name? Dorothy

3. Favorite Drink? used to be Dr Pepper now Chai tea
4. Body Piercings? 2 in each ear lobe
5. Tatoos? Had a few fake ones
6. How much do you love your job? Love my job wish I had more hours
7. Birthplace? Kansas City, Mo

8. Ever been to Africa? nope too hot

9. Ever eat cookies for dinner? OREO"S

10. Favorite vacation spot? VEgas Or Tia's house

11. Ever been on TV? nope

12. Ever steal any traffic signs? No

13. Ever been in a car accident? Yes

14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 but they all dont work

15. Favorite number? 18

16. Favorite holiday? 4th of July

17. Favorite dessert? used to be cinnamon ice cream, no diary now so humm I dont have one yet

18. Favorite food? spaghetti or roasted potatoes
19. Favorite day of the week? Tomorrow
20. How do you relax? Read a book hide in my room

21 How do you see yourself in 10 years? Wish my imagination was that good, I would never have guessed where I am now 2 years ago

22. Furthest place you will send this message? Cali

23. Who will respond to this the fastest? who ever is bored first


Not too sure this is my personal bucket list but it's fun to see what you have in common with your friends

0 comments: