Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Anybody out there?!?

Dear who ever is blog Stalking(not stoking) me-

The world my brain functions in is, well, different? Mostly my veiled attempts at humor are really just me trying to get out of homework.

I am so glad that you have joined me in Lori Land!
I know people stop by but why does everyone have to stay incognito?

I was wondering though, if you might that is if you feel up to it, Leave a message a comment of just grunt and let me know you were here.

Thanks
sincerely
Me

3 comments:

Janet said...

"UGH!"
translation: "I really enjoy your blog and all of your funny anti-homework postings. I often wonder how we came up with our nicknames for each other to be seester, do you? I am drinking Dr. Pepper and eating donuts for breakfast today. It's raining here. Stupid I-70 drivers that can't drive in the rain! Took me 10 minutes to get from Woods Chapel to Little Blue Parkway. That is just insane!"

"Ugh ooo ah ah Grrr glub glub ugh ugh ugh pfth kst kst!"
translation: "Me loves you seester!"

:oP

Janet said...

PS...to "stock" something is to refill your supply of (like stocking grocery shelves). To "stalk" is to obsessively monitor someone else's life.

LOL...are you refilling your supply of me in blogging land?

Stacie said...

You know we stalk you! We love to hear what is going on in your busy life. I am glad that you have started posting more recently. And, hey, if it helps you get out of doing homework...