Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Be careful it's catching!

With the recent out break of pregnancy in my circle, I thought I would give a fair warning to all in my life, it seems to be catching faster than that flu out break this last winter!
With my circle of friends, as to who I am referring, all being Midwives, it is fun to see their reactions at the thought of being pregnant! So for them and everyone else who might soon be touched by the plague, Here are a few pointers on things that do not cause pregnancy!

1. toilet seats- though I wonder how it spread so fast!
2. washing or not washing of hands
3.Kissing-no matter what your grandma told you! This may lead to babies but it in it self does not cause them.
4.Eating Dinner- though I do have more than one niece/nephew who's existence has been blamed on Thanksgiving Dinner
5.Chocolate- I wonder about that one though because the craving of chocolate usually co insides with hormone changes
6. jogging
7. deer hunting
8. wal-mart- I bet if they could figure out a way to make a larger base of consumers they would totally jump on the band wagon!
9. Driving in the carpool lane- I wonder if being pregnant allows you to drive in the car pool lane
10.Homework- in most of our cases we read about babies all day long! though I would think that the actual viewing of births would detour us!
11. The stork- I bet if they did come from the stork the arrival of a baby could really be counted as a surprise! But who knows what you might end up with. Let's look at Dumbo for example, his poor mom, she unwraps her baby and finds ears bigger than he is. I bet she wondered where she was going to get that big of a Q-tip. And then their is the case if Laaambert. I mean the stork gave a baby lion to a sheep!
Conclusion...I don't really have one other than to say...It must be in the Water!

0 comments: