Sunday, April 13, 2008

Seester to Seester: Volume 1

My seester(Janet), not to be confused with my sister(Yolonda) and I have some funny text message conversation. At least we think they are funny and our mom does too. Wait maybe that's a good reason not to post this?!



Yesterday I was swimsuit shopping and this is what happened..



Me:Does Victoria Secret make good swim suits

Seester: I don;t know I have never tried any of them on

Me:They don't have them in the store but online and I have that gift card

Seester:Oh I think my friend Sheena has gotten some. And she seemed to like them.

Me: I used to have a speedo one that held everything in place but it was stolen :-<>

Seester:How did your swimsuit get stolen?
me: I dont know i was naked all of a sudden!

Me: I left it in a swim locker at the gym then it was gone

Seester: LOL. Did you get thrown out of the pool for becoming instantly naked?

Me:It was french
Seester:So you took a french dip?

Me: They didn't appreciate the bread floaties

0 comments: