Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The energy of kids

In light of recent events in my life, I have decided to take up running again! Yuck I know!
Alex was totally offended that I would not let her go on my run with me. I explained that it was getting dark and I was planning on doing 2 miles. I didn't want her left behind on a dark road. To which she replied," I can train for it Lori"
Well how am I supposed to tell her that she can't! So off we went! She actually passed me! Twice! I was in worse shape than I thaught! The good news is I now have a LOUD little girl to bug me every night to go running! Nothing like motivation!

2 comments:

Heidi Meadows said...

Wow, I wish I had some motivation like that to get in better shape! Although I am proud of myself that I've been walking 2-3 times a week for the last month. And I can finally fit back into the dress that I made for my sister's wedding almost 4 years ago. I tried it on in December and I couldn't even get it zipped up! Haha.

Lori said...

You go Heidi! When she gets back to Kansas I will hook you up with her!