Thursday, July 17, 2008

A new girl!

Alex does not like to brush her hair! I really do feel sorry for her with those tangles! Yesterday morning the tears started and I asked her for the 500 time if she wants to just get her hair cut short. She said,"If I want long hair I have to get used to it and get tuff"
I asked her if she would like to read The Swain blog and see Allie's new hair cut(a new reason to blog, peer pressure) She immediately said yes she would like her hair cut like Allie!

Side story when she was 5 she got a bad case of head lice! As you can imagine it's about impossible to get the eggs out of that light hair! To this day no one will admit to who's idea it was but she showed up at my house with a crew cut!! Since then she won't let anyone cut her hair!

She love her new hair cut! This morning she seemed very disappointed that it only took her 2 minutes to brush it out! I on the other had was thrilled!

0 comments: