Monday, July 7, 2008

It's A Boy and a girl and another girl...

Everyone arrived late last night safe and sound! (what does that phrase mean anyway?)
Lot's of hugs an squishes all around!
Our house is very confusing for most people. It is circular in logic. So I spent 15 minutes making sure Baby James and Alex knew where the bathrooms and Aunt Lori where located!
I opened James' suitcase and he informed me,"You can't just take stuff out of there you will mess it up" Then he wanted to unpack at 10:15 at night. He could see no other way to get to his PJ's with out messin' up all the nice piles!

They bounced on the bed for at least 15 minutes and Alex fell asleep! James was still awake at 11. Though he was laying quietly on top of the blankets. He wanted to know why I couldn't sleep with him cause there was lots of space behind his back for me....Tempting but no thanks!

This morning started just like I thought it would. 6:08 am~ I felt someone searching through my blankets! It was morning for them! I grabbed some clothes and headed up the stairs. Where James explained to me "That's not how you're shirt post'a goes" Inside out shirts just don't cut it for him!

I was called out to a birth this afternoon so I missed the trip to the park :-(
Oh Baby James has a new nickname" muffin top" Well That's what I called him and his reply was "it's MR Muffin Top" Followed by "no it's "Dear Mister Muffin top to you"

The day ended with Alex crying hysterically because as she says "I have to miss everything and I have to do every thing" ( Can I just say that she woke up too early and now it's after 10:00)

They are too much fun! We start again in the morning!

0 comments: